Cars or scooters are a safe and easy way to carry your baby. With all the different models on the market, deciding which is the right one can be overwhelming. First, you must decide whether you need a single car, leading only to a child, or a double or triple car for more children. From there, you can find that fits your lifestyle.
Lightweight: The Car Ride Lightweight weighing less than 15 pounds (6.8 kg), fold easily and are very compact, ideal to carry around. Most have an aluminum frame, so they are lightweight, durable and easy to transport. Although some lighter cars offer full recline, most only partially resting, so they are not suitable to be used for newborns. Lightweight cars also offer the convenience of the common individual cars. Many parents find that they are more useful for quick tasks and trips to go for long walks.
Single: Typical Single Car weighs between 13 and 30 pounds (6 and 13 kilos), with an average of about 15 (6.8 kg). Complete individual cars are firm and comfortable. They usually have best fabrics with enough padding, and the seats recline in three or four different positions. In some cars, the height of the handle is reversible so that the car also serve as a coach. The carriage type cars are individual cars in which the baby is lying down and looking at the conductor. The carriages type cars also have large wheels and offer smoother rides. However, they are not as portable as the other cars. Most individual cars generally have a large awning or canopy that serves to protect the child from the sun.
Umbrella or cane type: Cars or umbrella strollers get their name from the design of its handles, which are similar to those of an umbrella. They also have a durable and lightweight at the same time, aluminum frame, umbrella and some cars can weigh only 5 pounds (2.2 kilos). They are ideal for traveling and quickly and compactly folded to pass easily through the corridors of planes or buses. However, these cars usually do not recline and are not recommended for newborns. Use an umbrella car once your baby can sit alone, around 6 months.
Double: Designed for two children, Double Stroller Car or facilitates the transfer of two children comfortably. There are two different types, the ‘one-after-another “and” side-by-side. “Cars One-After-Other, where a child sitting behind the other, generally have deeper seats that are best for infants. These are more manageable and usually more practical, since its narrow design allows it to pass through smaller, such as store aisles areas. Side-to-Side Cars allow children to enjoy each other’s company while they are seated. Most passes through the doorways but do not offer the ease of handling of the one-after-another.
Travel Systems: A Travel System is a combination of car / car seat. The system includes an infant car seat that can be adjusted to the car while your child is a newborn. This allows parents to babies move a vehicle to quickly and easily, without having to drive out of the car seat. Babies sit facing the driver of the car in most Travel Systems, but there are some models that allow the baby to go looking in both directions. Most travel systems are compact to be easily stored and to be transportable. When your baby is too big to keep using the infant car seat can still use the system exclusively as a stroller.
Awning or canopy: Most cars and carriages or strollers include a canopy to protect the child from the elements such as the sun or wind. Some hoods or canopies can be adjusted in one or more positions and even are completely retractable. Others have a mesh or transparent plastic window on top to allow you to see your child while walking.
Setting: Cars are made of either plastic, steel or aluminum. Plastic frames and aluminum are lighter; however, the steel is more durable.
Front Bar: Both arms of the car give the child a place to rest or to support a tray for snacks or accessories to play. Some models have arms for support that are padded, removable and adjustable as your baby grows.
Harnesses: All cars have harnesses 3 or 5 points to keep your child safe in the seat. A 5-point harness includes a snap in the chest that is the best type of harness and safer to use.
Resting: A car that includes a fully reclined position is appropriate for newborns who can not hold their heads and they need to be in a lying position. Other recline positions are appropriate for your older baby can sleep naps. Use the fully seated position once your baby is able to hold his head for yourself to see the world around them.
Storage: Some cars include storage basket underneath or a mesh pocket behind the seat to put your things and / or a diaper bag. The size of the car will dictate the amount of storage space you will have.
– Accessories Bars attach to the handles of the car, allowing parents hang their essential or holding drinks.
– Bars Removable toys and activities are practical to keep your baby entertained and occupied while walking.
– There Supports Head of Premature Infants and in a variety of colors, supporting the head and neck of the baby during the first months of life.
– The Case Rain and Grids are important to completely cover the car to protect the baby from the elements and are available for individual cars and doubles.
– Car Connectors allow umbrella join two cars to walk two children at a time.
Use a car that includes a fully reclining seat with head support for infants. A car to sit with many recline positions is more suitable for older babies. If you buy a car that is not fully reclines, you begin to use around four months, once your baby has control of head movements. Probably going to use the car until the child is 3 or 4 years.
– Always buckle the seat belt when your child is in the car.
– Make sure the car resting not go back.
– Be careful when you disassemble the car to avoid accidental injury to your child.
– Make sure your car does not have small parts or serrated tips.
– Do not put things like handbags or shopping bags on the handles, as this could cause the car turn around.
– Make sure your car has insurance positions to prevent accidental closure.
– Apply the wheel brakes when the car is not moving.
The most expensive cars include some extras, such as seats that fully recline, canopies that bend, adjustable handles, Extra storage capacity, washable seat cushions and fabrics of the highest quality. Spending more money will also give you a more durable frame made of metal instead of plastic and wheels walking and last better. The lower priced cars usually come with a canopy and seats that recline a bit. As you go up in price, you’ll get more features, such as softer seats and quality fabrics, strong aluminum frames and can be opened and closed with one hand. The basic umbrella cars are available starting from US 15. However, such a cheap car will provide little comfort, minimal security and does not come with any additional characteristic. It is better to spend more on a higher quality car that will last longer and will offer more choices and better security. For a little more, you’ll find an umbrella reliable car with comfort features such as a canopy, seat soft fillings and a basket for storage. Double cars vary in price. As with any car, the more features you have, the more money it will cost. You probably will not find a double car that recline for less than US 100, so you must spend additional money if you plan to use your car for a newborn. As you spend more money, get more features such as removable and washable seats and a lightweight metal frame. Travel Systems: As with all cars, the more you spend, you get more options. Look for a system with a car seat for children with sufficient support for the head of the child and has a reliable harnesses. The frames of cars that do not include car seats are less expensive.
Tips To Buy
– Make sure your car has a safety belt system with an appropriate harnesses, such as 3 or 5 points. Always wear your seat belt when your child is in the car.
– Make sure the car has a base large enough to prevent overturning. Keep in mind that your child can be tilted sideways. Also remember not hang shopping bags or purses on the handles of the car. This could also cause the car to overturn.
– The wheels are also important when deciding what kind of car you need. So you can be maneuvered more easily, find a car with wheels that rotate. A good way to test its maneuverability is operating the car with one hand.
– If you plan to use the car for a newborn, buy one that fully recline. Newborns need to lie because they have no control of the movement of their heads. Resting cars are also good for older children when they want a nap. However, make sure the car resting not go back.
– Make sure your car has reliable brakes that are easy to operate. Always put the brakes when the car is not moving.
– Weight is also an important factor when deciding what is the best car for you. Lightweight cars are very portable but do not offer the same comfort of heavier cars.
– To make it easier to transport and store, you should buy a car that is closed. Check that you can lock the car with at least one unemployed to hold your baby arm. Every car that closes should also have a safety mechanism to prevent accidental closure with your baby inside.
– Stay tuned for calls to return products to manufacturers. They are essential for the safety of your baby. Most manufacturers allow you to register the car so you can receive reports periodically.
– Looking for a car that has adjustable handles, for parents of different heights.
– Removable and washable curtains of the chair and canopy are suitable to prevent staining.
– Some cars include a front bar to hold the baby while riding in the car, which is removable, as your baby grows.
– The adjustable leg rest helps support baby’s legs.
– The trays for parents and babies are useful for carrying essential and drinks.
You can check information about double stroller at DoubleStrollersInfo.com